- Deadline for abstract submission
(oral and poster
presentations) 28 February 2018
- Notification of acceptance31 March 2018
- Deadline for full paper
submission31 May 2018
- Full paper acceptance31 July 2018
- Early bird registration ends31 May 2018
- Early bird fee
before/on 31 May 2018) RM 800
- Normal fee
before/on 1 June 2018) RM 980
- International ParticipantUSD 300
- Walk in
on 18 September 2018)RM 1200
For further information, please contact us:
2nd International Conference on Environmental Forensics,
Faculty of Environmental Studies,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor
phone: +(6)010-838 5036
1. Should I submit abstract or full paper?
We only accept full paper.
2. Where can I get the template for the paper?
The template is available and downloadable under the submission guideline on our official website [Link]
3. What is the format for the paper?
Please refer to the submission guideline on our official website [Link]
4. Do you provide any financial assitance/sponsorship/travel grant to the potential participants?
We regret to inform you any financial assitance/sponsorship/travel to the potential participants is not available.
5. Do you offer fee waivers for the potential participants?
We regret to inform you we will not offer fee waivers to the potential participants. However, we can offer early bird fees for group submission even after the early bird deadline.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details